Ang kagandanhang buhay ni Roddie boi

my family, friends, white team, college cup, school and me!....

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

blah blah blah....

I have nothing much to say, I just had a typical week

But what if I tell you that I can’t sleep much because I have this very strange feeling, a different kind of feeling, are you going to ask what it is? If you are going to ask me that just don’t bother because I don’t know the answer yet maybe my response is just a flip of a head. I’m still thinking what it is. By the way, if you think it’s malicious it’s up to you.

1 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger JRF Ibañez said...

Go for it.
Endure what you have endured before.
Take the opportunity.
Face the consequence.
Thats what makes a man.
To take the risk.
We support you!
Blood brother.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home