Ang kagandanhang buhay ni Roddie boi

my family, friends, white team, college cup, school and me!....

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A good conversation with a friend

My friend JRF, Shao and I decided to eat our breakfast at KFC BF, we arrived there at exactly 9:00 am. We were eager to eat a very tasty delicious KFC chicken, blended with their secret herbs and spices. After a mouthful meal, JRF went to the bathroom to take a c**p and also to prepare for his “date” despite the fact that Shao and I left downstairs, while I’m eating my brownies, I posted a question that always bugling on my mind- “How will you know if your in love with someone” and then he (Shao) explained:

There are two kinds of love. LOVE and IN LOVE

1st is, you love her but your not with her.

2nd is, your in love that’s when your with her.

2 Comments:

At 3:21 AM, Blogger NaCl said...

okay lang ma-basted!!! tingnan mo ko...waiting in vain!

if you make a move...and it fails...then maybe someday you'll regret having committed to that decision...

but if you really feel for this girl (as in really -- like me), then shame, failure, and other consequences will be small prices to pay for that teenee-weenee bit of chance...

but before anything else, ask yourself: "do I really **** this girl???

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love...
is a choice my friend... although once you make that choice, it stays on you like a bitch. Ask yourself if this is it. When you love someone you cant stop thinking about that certain someone (hard to sleep). But when you are IN LOVE, you are comforted knowing that that someone is there. uncertainty is an obstacle we all must face. It's the choices we make that defines who we are...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home