Ang kagandanhang buhay ni Roddie boi

my family, friends, white team, college cup, school and me!....

Sunday, July 24, 2005

CGS...

After our 3rd C.G.S. for our I.C. 3, I found out that I.C. 3 is the best of the 3. I’ve already experienced the 3 C.G.S. (I.C. 1, I.C. 2, I.C. 3) the last two was also great but due to longer days and more sessions I was so bored and so restless.

I chose our last C.G.S. as the best for the reason that I’ve learned something and I or “we” found new friends. I learned this to my new found friend “Val” , the word “retreat” it does not mean surrendering but it means to fallback, rethink and to restrategize so that we can survive another battle and to win it. It applies in our life, in our present and future life. This is the word of wisdom that I’ve been thinking since that I heard that explanation. I myself realized that our parents are preparing us to be ready to face all the challenges in our life and I only have 2 years to prepare for my scuffle. The real world is waiting for me to have a clash with it. My friend helped me more to realize what is out there. Thanks my friend


I just run out of words…

Life must still go on even if you lose.

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger NaCl said...

hallo you big, over-fed #$%!!!

anyway, if you just take the time and find the courage you need, then I'm sure you can get by whatever troubles you in your life.

of course, that's far easier said than done, but you have to do it nevertheless.

goodluck bro. and me too..

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home